Female Care Assistant (Driving License Required)
If you are considering working as a care assistant, speak to Thames Care, we offer a welcoming and friendly place to work together with the reassurance of committed and local ownership.
Our Carers/Support Workers say they like to work for us because:
- We are a friendly and welcoming place to work
- Pay rates from £8.75 to £13.50 per hour
- WE PAY TRAVEL TIME + MILEAGE ON TOP OF WAGES
- Morning and evening shifts available
Job Description - Care Assistant
- Cook a basic meal
- Help someone with a bath?
- Be a companion to someone who is lonely?
If so, then you might be the right person for us. We are looking for a caring and reliable individual who loves helping others and likes to make a difference to help assist our female clients with day to day activities including personal care.
Requirements for Care Assistant
- Clear spoken and written English
- Empathetic and friendly personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Full Driving License and own car
We understand that the very best care staff deserve a friendly and welcoming support team. We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us.