IT Sales Executive
IT Field Sales Executive
c£30k + bonus + company car
Would you like to be part of a well established company that has real growth potential. My client is seeking an ambitious, hard-working and tenacious sales executive with prior software sales experience. This could also be in telematics, GPS Tracking or Internet of Things.
The role would suit an experienced Sales Executive who is able to take responsibility of developing new business leads, identifying business opportunities with SME's, local authorities and public sector organisations. All the way through to closing the deal.
You will be an excellent communicator and keen networker, you will have the full support of the internal sales and marketing team.
Duties will include:
- New business development
- Discussing customers needs and wants
- Successfully closing business opportunities
- Contacting old / lapsed customers
- Selling the portfolio of services
- Prepare and orchestrate sales strategies
- Negotiating contracts
- Business intelligence
- Field sales - visiting customer within your territory
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Producing monthly sales reports
To be considered for this role
- Experience of selling software, telematics, GPS, IoT within IT b2b sales
- Good understanding of the Midlands territory
- Dynamic, self starter who is more than capable of working on their own
- Excellent face to face engagement skills
- Professional presented
- Proven sales track record
Basic salary of c£30k + bonus (20%) uncapped + company car
33 days holiday (including Bank)
This role also has the potential to progress into a Sales Team Management role - so is ideally suited to someone that has team management aspirations.
Please send your CV or call Claire Yardley at Swindale Parks