Graduate Sales Executive
Are you a graduate who is keen to build a career in sales? If so, we are looking for business graduates, commercial graduates or engineering graduates to work with a market leader as a graduate sales executive.
The hiring company have been established for over 50 years and are currently growing at an impressive rate. The graduate sales executive would work as part of a small team responsible for the sales growth of one of the company's business sector.
As the graduate sales executive, your duties will include:
- Closing sales orders with both new and existing customers
- Having technical conversations with customers to recommend product options
- Preparation of quotations
- Occasional travel within Europe
To be a successful graduate sales executive, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in business studies, international business, business management, business information systems, engineering, etc.
- Experience in a sales or customer service environment is desirable
- The ability to undertake European travel.
In return, the sales executive will receive a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) + company performance-based bonus of up to 10%, pension, BUPA Healthcare, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, etc.
If you wish to be considered for the graduate sales executive role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.