Assistant Office Manager
An award winning employer in the heart of HemelHempstead has created a new position within the business with the aim of providing support to the operational team and the Office Manager.
As the AOM, your responsibilities will involve:
- Deputising for the Office Manager when appropriate
- Working with the Office Manager to set and monitor staff objectives to ensure the team and individual objectives are maintained and in line with company goals
- Help maintain facilities by planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves; arranging for and supervising building maintenance.
- Liaising frequently with clients
- Responding within agreed service levels to client communications or queries to resolve any issues
- Maintaining relationships where required by the business by managing the existing customer relationships
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising operational data and trends.
The working hours are set to 9 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, on-site parking and regular bonus.
Knowledge or experience in the following is desirable:
Tracking Budget Expenses
Setting and delegating tasks
Supervisory or Team Leader experience
To hear more about this great opportunity apply today!