CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist/Administrator to join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will need to be of a good disposition, friendly and polite.
- Meeting and greet clients and visitors
- Booking meetings rooms
- Arranging couriers
- Screening phone calls including answering/forwarding phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post and parcels
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Managing front Desk office equipment
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Handling external or internal communication or management systems
- Managing clerical or other administrative duties
- Organising, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Word processing and dealing with email/telephone enquiries
- Previous Experience of book-keeping, communications, scheduling, data entry and admin services
- Ability to multitask
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.