Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Senior PA for a highly regarded Top 50 Accountancy Firm based in Cambridge. The role will be reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance.
- To support the Head of SCF in all his day to day activities proactively coordinating his diary, business development, and team leadership roles
- To arrange meetings with clients, potentials and referrers as required and attend and take minutes where required, carrying out actions, compiling reports etc. as requested
- To deliver a high standard of administrative support and world class customer service in line with Price Bailey’s strategies, policies and procedures
- Ensuring new client procedures are undertaken timely and completely
- Acting as line manager to two Support team members in Norwich and the City of London offices
- Maintaining central resources for the SCF team
The role requires someone who has a proven track record as a PA within a professional services business. The successful individual will have a positive attitude and will be able to use good judgement and initiative, particularly in response to the prioritisation of deadline dependent work.
Rutherford Briant is the Leading Accountancy Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia.