Sales Administrator based Newport Pagnell
Are you a sales administrator that can multi task and shine in our friendly, fast-paced and fabulous company?
Our client is a family business in the exciting world of print. Their clients are located across the UK and include some of the most renowned and well-respected brands in the pub, restaurant and hospitality industry. Their team is well versed in design and print and incredibly passionate about customer service and delivery.
They are looking for someone who is a passionate and driven. Someone who is confident and capable of working within a team on all levels - does this describes you? Then we want to hear from you!
- Sales Order Processing
- Customer Database Management on our CRM
- Communicating Information to suppliers and clients
- Some account management
- Maintaining relationships with all suppliers and clients.
What We Are Looking for From You
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- The ability to effectively time manage
- Excellent telephone manner and computing skills
- Great work ethic and passionate about what you do
- A can-do attitude
What’s on offer
- Starting salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience
- 20 Days Holiday Per Year plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- A nurturing and supportive working environment where training and development will be offered to enable you to progress in the company.
- High Street staff discount scheme and 24/7 telephone confidential helpline
- Working Hours - 9.00AM - 5.00PM - Monday To Friday