A bright, growing energy business based in Sheffield have a new position open for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis.
This is a core business role, supporting the finance function within the business, reporting into the Financial Controller. Responsible for Debt management and billing accuracy of over 3000 direct debit customers.
We are looking for someone with a credit control background, preferably dealing with retail customers. Experienced and confident calling customers to resolve issues. It would be beneficial if the candidate also had experience with the debt management process.
The job role will include, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Managing a base of 3000+ retail customers.
- Including payment management, actively liaising with them to resolve payment issues.
- Responsible for the company’s Debt management, including 3rd party liaison and strategy reviews.
- Analysis and reporting to rest of company, highlight issues and areas to be resolved.
- Aim to become Billing SME (subject matter expert), to assist the business in relation to relevant projects.
- Customer Identification management, liaising with 3rd parties to identify responsible individual.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal orientated
- Ability to work independently, within a broad team.
- An organised approach to work
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
The role is offered with the following benefits:
- Salary between £19-23k DOE
- Goal Orientated Bonus
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- A brand new, state of the art office based in the City Centre
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Pension scheme
- Friendly, open-plan office environment
- Progression opportunities