Sales Administrator - Brill - £20K to £27K
My client based in Brill is seeking a competent and experienced Sales Administrator. This is a busy and varied role.
The Sales Administrator role will include:
- General admin duties - answering the phone, emails, catalogue production;
- Updating the service record;
- Service and quotes follow-up;
- Marketing and mailshots;
- Ordering supplies;
- Arranging couriers;
- Liaising with the site installation team and also the factory foreman;
- Sales and Purchase Ledger;
- Stock control.
The ideal Sales Administrator will be:
- A good multi tasker with the ability to work in a team and also independently;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexible with a good telephone manner;
- Great communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experienced administrator with good commercial awareness;
- IT literate with experience using Word, Excel and Access;
- Accounts experience including Sage.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Salary range £20K to £27K dependent on skills and experience.
Transport is essential due to rural location.