Our client, a leading specialist law firm, are looking to train someone into the area of law - Patents. Patents is a niche and interesting sector of law, you'll get to hear about all new ideas and inventions and be involved in the process of protecting these.
This role is to work as a "Patent Administrator" providing a timely and efficient administrative and secretarial support service to the Cambridge offices' Patent Attorneys.
- Typing correspondence and legal documents
- Filing legal applications
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Managing deadlines for fee earners
- Diary Management
- Answering phone calls and taking detailed messages
- Creating and processing invoices
- Filing supporting documentation
- Preparing order letters
- Learning about the process of patents
Candidates should have an administrative background or be a recent college leaver with strong academics.