New Lead Generator
Role: New Lead Generator
Salary: £20K basic + team & individual commission
Our client is a UK wide supplier with 36 years of industry experience. With a strong reputation and a focus on the highest possible customer service levels.
You will seek out and generate new leads for the existing account management team by contacting a broad range of clients and prospects using existing data sources and lead generation techniques.
- Prospect for new clients and decision makers and establish a need for branded merchandise, adding to the account managers pipeline of opportunities
- Add contact information onto the CRM / CMS
- Provide detailed notes and information on the opportunity to the account managers
- Be able to objection handle
- Be able to open doors
- Be good with numbers.
- Set up meetings with client decision makers and account managers (where applicable)
- Work to exceed individual and team targets that fit with the overall business strategy
- Any other duties as and when required
The successful candidate:
- Experience of telesales
- Experience within the Promotional Merchandise or similar fast paced industry is preferred but not essential. (Similar would be Print / Stationery sector)
- Tenacious, focused and driven. A self-starter
- Can work on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic and passionate about achieving new leads
- Fantastic telephone, email and face to face manner
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Clean driving license
- High level of IT skills. Experience of previous business management systems and Microsoft Office packages
- Ideally 2 year’s + experience in a sales role
You should be able to develop a rapport with contacts quickly, establish their needs and relay these efficiently and quickly to the team for them to develop.
You will be expected to convey the value proposition of the business in a clear but concise way, bring an energy into your ideas and work in a genuine, supportive and respectful way towards colleagues and contacts.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer