Admin Assistant - great entry level role
Our client, based in High Wycombe town centre, is looking for an entry level Admin Assistant to join their team and help with a wide range of duties.
The successful candidate will be organised, accurate, a great communicator with basic IT skills in Word and Excel.
Our client offers a good salary of between £16k - £20k and excellent benefits.
- Scanning documents
- Call transfers and taking messages for the team
- Printing and binding reports
- Creating invoices
- Making sure documents are up to date
- Downloading documents from online systems
- Motivation to learn new skills and tasks
- An organised approach
- Accuracy in all aspects of work
- A good team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic skills using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Punctual and reliable
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).