Technical Processing Administrator
Our client based in Mildenhall is currently recruiting for a Technical Processing Administrator.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to work within a busy manufacturing environment with the attention to detail the role demands.
One of the key responsibilities is processing sales orders accurately in an efficient and prompt manner working to strict deadlines, whilst handling all administration orders, and maintaining accurate filing records of work carried out.
The successful applicant will be organised, hard-working and excited to join a growing company where they can improve and progress.
- To work within a small team in a busy manufacturing company
- Sales order/Data processing
- Updating project plans
- General administration to include filing, emails and creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Maintain a culture of excellent service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills, ability to design spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills by telephone/email
- Proven track record in administration support
- Organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Respond positively to requests for help and information
- Team focused