Marketing & Finance Team Administrator
Our client, a well known company based in Marlow, is looking for a bright, numerical and organized Administrator with SAP to support the EMEA Central Marketing Team and Central Finance team.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for anyone that has previous experience with administrative procedures and is motivated to kick-start a career in finance because it will enable them to get an internal understanding of how a finance team operates whilst gaining experience with the systems/processes that they use.
The role will be key in the implementation of 2 new/improved processes, therefore the suit-able candidate must be enthusiastic, eager to learn and ready to adapt to changing circum-stances and priorities.
* On a daily basis raise purchase requisitions to vendors in SAP based on requests from the EMEA marketing team and the Local marketing teams
* On a daily basis communicate with vendors regarding orders, documents - Purchase orders, Invoices, and payments
* Receive and coordinate with Data management team and Supply chain team re-quests for new merchandising materials creation in SAP
* Create and maintain the annual marketing material forms
* Work with the EMEA Marketing team to maintain the Central spreadsheet used as basis for all marketing material purchases and recharges to local markets
* Assist the EMEA Marketing team in preparation of a monthly forecast on their ex-penditures and cross-charges to local markets
* Ensure all information about vendor invoices and goods receipts are kept up-to-date in the central spreadhseet to allow adequate recharges to the local markets by the accounting team
* On a monthly basis prepare documentation to be sent to finance in the local markets to inform them on their commitments to date
* On a monthly basis prepare the list of cross charges to be made and liaise with Cen-tral Finance to ensure invoices are raised
* Support the EHQ Central Finance team in the following tasks:
o Administration of Purchase Orders (review of open Purchase Orders, review of Purchase Orders pending approval, sending Purchase Orders to vendors).
o Creation of vendors in SAP
o Assisting with projects and ensuring they are completed within the required timescale
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Demonstrable experience in a similar role within a fast-moving business
Understanding of basic financial concepts and rules
Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
Ability to create and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
Excellent organiser with the ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible and adaptable.
Ability to prioritise
Good attention to detail and proof-reading ability
Very good presentations skills
Ready to travel - potentially for couple of weeks (onsite support during marketing events - conferences, marketing meetings etc.)
Highly competent with Microsoft Office packages, good Microsoft Excel knowledge (VLOOKUPS, Conditional formatting)
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).