Pension Administrator, Sheffield, £20-£23k
Office Angels are currently looking for Pensions Administrator to join our fantastic client based in Sheffield. They are offering a salary up to £23,000pa depending on experience alongside other benefits such as free parking.
The main duties will include -
- Implementing and running of existing group pensions
- Handling client and CRM queries relating to new and existing pensions
- Process the anti-money laundering requirements
- Create and maintain client files and records electronically and in paper
- Manage and chase outstanding data and information.
Desired experience -
- Numerical and analytical ability
- Experience in manual calculations
- Experience of working with different pension types
- Understanding of lifetime allowance
- Understanding of accrual rate
- Understanding of V Lookup and Pivot tables
If you have any further questions please contact Jess Nortrop on
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy