Post Completions Assistant
Role: Post Completions Assistant
A highly regarded firm of solicitors are currently looking to take on a Post Completions Assistant to join their busy Residential Conveyancing Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a superb solicitor's function and is a good entry level position in the legal sector. If you have the desire to work hard and gain valuable experience in a legal environment, then the post completions role will give you insight into the conveyancing process and immerse you in a busy legal practice area.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
* Sorting out internal and outgoing post and administering it effectively for the legal team as and when required diary management
* Chasing lawyers, lenders and landlords for documentation after legal completion
* Collating documentation for application submissions to the Land Registry
* Checking registrations received from the Land Registry; submitting the same to the lender and the clients
* Closing files and balance clearing
* Processing large quantities of documents in a timely manner
The Successful applicant:
* Experience of working admin or in a legal environment.
* Strong organisational skills and prioritising workload to get through your daily task list
* Attention to detail when dealing with and checking documents
* The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds
* Strong communication skills both oral and written.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.