Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser - £17,300 - Sheffield City Centre - Start ASAP - Healthcare
Your new company
Your new employer is a dynamic, award winning, Investors in People organisation and one of the country's leading health cash plan providers. Based in the heart of Sheffield, easy access via public transport.
Your new role
You will be part of their Customer Connect Team, reporting to Customer Hub Team Leader. The position primarily provides a front line service to their customers providing first class Customer Service. The role also involves cross selling products and includes responding to customer emails.
- To offer exceptional service by handling inbound and outbound calls to resolve customer queries
- To resolve queries by contacting customers by written communication
- To process a variety administrative tasks within performance and quality standards using company systems in line with company standards
- To contribute to the achievement of departmental objectives and business results
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive Inbound and Outbound call handling skills
- A proven track record of achieving results in promoting and selling new products or services
- Significant experience of dealing with enquiries through a variety of channels
- You will have a positive and flexible attitude towards change, be passionate about Customer Service and motivated by achieving results
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in an achievement or target focused environment and have the ability to meet deadlines/targets and manage your own workload within agreed parameters
- Excellent communication skills and work effectively at an individual level whilst contributing to the performance of a department
- Strong IT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £17,300, working days are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. Further benefits attached to the role to be explained over the phone.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.