Head of Costs
Head of Costs - Liverpool
Salary up to £55k plus extensive benefits and flexible working
My client a leading and well known national established Law firm based in Liverpool is looking to recruit a talented Head of Costs to join their growing and highly reputable company.
If you are looking for that perfect opportunity where you can manage and develop a growing department within a well established, highly reputable Law firm then this is the role for you.
Head of Costs Key roles:
- Manage Team Performance
- Conduct monthly and quarterly 121 team meetings
- Manage workloads and resources across the Cost Department
- Provide training to Department as and when required
- Review and analyse MI
- Ensure SLAs are complied with
- Provide supervisory and technical support to team members
Skills required for the Head of Costs :
- Extensive knowledge of the costs process both Claimant and Defendant
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of CPR and Protocol
- Good commercial awareness
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good organisational skills
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this Head of Costs opportunity. If you are suitable for this Head of Costs opportunity, one of our specialist consultants will contact you within 2 working days discuss this further with you in more detail prior to submitting your CV to our client. Or alternatively call Lisa Hare at 121 Legal Recruitment, Liverpool to discuss this Head of Costs opportunity in more detail.