Pure are currently recruiting for a part time Financial Accountant to join a well-established finance team in the Bury St Edmunds area.
The primary focus of this role is to produce accurate consolidated accounts, VAT returns and regular reporting. You will also be in a senior position, providing advice and ensuring the team are preparing accurate balance sheet reconciliations.
• Production of group consolidation, reconciliation and journal entries.
• Carry out balance sheet reconciliations & reviews
• VAT return preparation, investigation along with group reconciliation.
• Assist with review of debt and interest reporting and budgeting
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Review of P&L period end work
• Cover for Finance Manager as and when required
• Statutory entity accounting
This is an complex, fast paced role that is looking for someone with excellent technical abilities coming from a strong financial accounting background. You will have meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication skills and strong IT competencies.
For more information, please contact Fiona@ Pure or apply as required.