Are you looking for a new challenge? Perhaps general admin duties aren't enough to keep you busy? Do you want to work in a dual role, working as an administrator and document controller on a MAJOR residential scheme in the heart of London?
This exciting opportunity is a BRAND NEW role working for a MAJOR client. The role offers a great location to work from as long as duration and an enjoyable working environment.
What are the benefits for you?
- Working in the heart of London
- Working in a mix admin / document control role, you'll never be bored!
- Working for a well known company with an excellent reputation in the market
Roles and Responsibilities of an Administrator / Document Controller:
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties
- Ordering stationery
- Answering phone calls, emails
- Complete all daily checklists, forms and online reports
- Book meeting rooms
- Greet visitors / guests as necessary
- IDEALLY have experience in an admin and document control role
- IDEALLY HAVE ASITE EXPERIENCE
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and show a good work ethic
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.