Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Provide effective administrative support as directed by the Tasking Line Manager and ADSL Management.
* Tracking, retrieval and distribution of mail and packages.
* Making and answering telephone calls and signposting as appropriate, sending/ receiving facsimile and e-mails.
* Maintaining the office filing system, including archiving and securely disposing of sensitive information where appropriate.
* To welcome, register, authorise and escort visitors.
* Maintaining budget and relevant record in relation to scope of role.
Experience & Skills Required:
* 3 GCSE's (or equivalent).
* NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) Office Administration.
* Previous experience in an administration role.
Closing Date: 15 February 2019
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Alastair Beale at Gi Group on and email your CV