Do you have proven experience within an Operations Administrator role? Are you looking to work within a family orientated, close nit organisation? Then apply now!
This role will be supporting the operations team with a variation of responsibilities relating to the administration of the business. This is an essential role within our family run business ensuring that the compliance process is followed. This will primarily involve dealing with candidates seeking registration, uploading necessary documents onto CRM system and managing the process.
Duties will include:
- Providing necessary support to Recruitment Consultants and Operations Team
- Advising candidates on compliance requirements and assisting them complete the process
- Support new registrations with the application process
- Obtain all required documentation from candidates and uploading onto CRM system
- Updating all candidates on their compliance status
- Gathering all payroll documentation and reconciling with placement on database
- Issuing invoices
- Processing cheque payments
Benefits to include;
- Salary £18,000
- Flexi-time working system between 8:00am to 5:30pm (35 hours per week)
- 27 days holidays exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Long service awards - 5 year incentive
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension with NEST
- Fun work social events
- Training & Development within the company
The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSEs including English and Maths, BTEC/A-Level Business Administration or similar qualification. They will also have an excellent eye for detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work within a close team.
So, if you are a proactive individual with a 'can do’ attitude, then apply now!