**Dublin Based Opportunity**
On behalf of our client, a Law Firm in Dublin City Centre, we are seeking an organized Legal Secretary. Candidates must be motivated, proactive and dynamic individuals with the ability to manage complex and demanding workloads. If this sound like the job for you, read on!
Roles duties include:
- Providing administrative support to one or more lawyers
- Conducting thorough documentary research
- Producing and filing various legal documents
- Answering phone calls and redirecting calls when appropriate
- Attending trials and typing minutes
- Keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders
- Scheduling meetings, court dates, travel plans, billing, etc.
Ideal candidate will have:
- An Associates degree or Legal Secretary certification, or undertaking a relevant course of study
- Proven track record as legal secretary with minimum 3 years' experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
If the idea of living and working in Dublin appeals to you, please apply today for more information!