This position is to assist a very successful Entrepreneur with a large number of business, personal and philanthropic projects along with supporting them with their responsibilities as Chairman of a successful
Mayfair based private equity company. The office team is small and close knit but the pace is fast and the subject matter is always highly entrepreneurial and urgent.
Immaculate attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills will be necessary to keep up with the evolution of all the various projects, all at different stages, this individual and business are involved in at any one time. Diary management and outlook skills are key, as you will be arranging, co-ordinating and planning internal and external meetings and dinners, liaising with staff at every level across a number of the ongoing private equity projects all over the UK including companies, hotels, restaurants, entertainment and hospitality. It's an essential requirement that you are confident in written and oral communication and comfortable being the first point of contact, in person and on the phone.
This is a unique opportunity to assist an inspirational leader who invests in their people and has a genuine commitment to work life balance. This coupled with an enviable benefits package easily makes this role one of the most exciting in the current market place.
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant, demonstrable PA experience gained at a similar level
- Natural and instinctive problem solving skills
- High level of discretion and professionalism
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to responsibilities
- Min 60 wpm typing (with good attention to detail)
- Degree level (or equivalent) education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including spelling and grammar