An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a Sales Administrator working for a well-known company which are one of the leaders in recycling and waste management. You will be based at their Chandlers Ford depot on a full time permanent contract, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and Director, you will provide excellent customer service and support to existing and future customers along with carrying out administrative tasks and support for the distribution team.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities of the Sale Administrator are:
- To provide admin and telephone support to the sales and distribution team.
- To maintain the sales system pricing schedule.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Collating information and producing accurate reports.
- Handle incoming telephone enquiries relating to the product range, including stock availability, lead times, etc.
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication skills, dealing with clients and professionals at all levels
- Ability to plan & organise
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Efficient use of Microsoft software and CRM systems
- Some knowledge of the UK Construction Industry - not essential
- To be able to work well within a team
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Personal pension plan
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great location, easily accessible
If you see yourself as a polite and helpful individual who consistently produces a high standard of work and customer service skills then this is the job for you!
If you are interested please apply now and call the Southampton branch to arrange a registration appointment!!Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.