Executive Assistant - FTC
When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
As part of our Track25 business plan we will launch 18 new models or derivatives of our vehicles and look to expand our retailer network into new markets with an aim of having 100 retailers globally.
Track 25 and McLaren Automotive’ s growing reputation is testament to our world class employees. To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Director of Quality, Purchasing Director and Supplier Quality Assurance Director on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
- Complex diary management- agree format and length of meetings as well as priorities for Exec and team.
- Preparation of agendas, organisation and attendance of meetings and minute taking.
- Plan and book Directors' international travel.
- Preparation of all travel agendas and visa applications.
- Prepare and co-ordinate monthly expense returns for both cash and credit card expenses.
- Produce accurate and proof-read documents and correspondence for external and internal audiences.
- Inbox management- Track responses, send/ draft emails.
- Project work- Ad hoc and defined link to business area. Oversee/ deliver based on scope.
- Budget management.
- Presentation and report collation.
- Assist relevant Exec Director with personal management. E.g. Dinners/ holidays.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Act as an extension of relevant Exec Director, mirroring their behaviours and values and McLaren as a whole.
- The scope of work is challenging, varied and often conducted to tight deadlines. You will need to work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in successfully assisting teams and senior executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet requirements.
- Ability to work autonomously and be effective at all levels.
- Able to build and maintain key relationships, both internally and externally.
- Able to work effectively at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong level of resilience.
- Act as a role model to other members of the team. Mentor and work with them on their development plans.
- First point of call- confident in response to both internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in all professional relationships.
- Must be able to exhibit determination and commitment to achieving results.
- Diplomatic and flexible in approach to work.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.