Full Time Role - Starting from £20,000 with bonus opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing individual looking to develop their customer service, sales skills and experience.
Somercotes Office Furniture, an expanding business in the office furniture industry, seeks an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join their friendly team at Alfreton. The role of this individual will include front of house sales, communicating with customers in the showroom and on the phone, creating quotations and chasing up through to order placement.
Sales Executive - Responsibilities:
- Front of house showroom sales.
- Answering the telephone.
- Assisting in showroom sales, telephone and email enquiries from initial contact through to sale completion.
- Supplying customers with product information and following up through to order placement.
- Preparation and sending of quotes to customers and purchase orders to suppliers.
- After sales customer care.
- Keeping the showroom clean, tidy and presentable.
- On-site customer appointments as required.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Sales Executive - Skills Required:
- A knowledge of the office furniture industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- A good telephone manner.
- Excellent administration skills and computer proficiency.
- A knowledge of SAGE would be advantageous but not essential.
- A strong desire to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- An ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) would be preferable.
- A past success in supporting a team, ideally within sales would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Initiative and intuition to act without constant supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Hours: 9:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday
If you have received no feedback 14 days after your application please deem your application as unsuccessful