Corporate Account Handler - Specialty Insurance
Are you interested in working for a market leading, solution-based speciality insurance business that values you? Where your salary and package really reflect the work you do? Would you like to be part of a new era and an exciting journey? If so, then this could be for you…
The role is a Corporate Account Handler, managing and nurturing an existing book of business.
You will be recognised as a key figure, working with a well established and experienced team of professionals.
It is essential to be successful in this role that you have a suitable background which would be either speciality insurance or reinsurance, ideally with a minimum of 3 years experience.
The business have an excellent reputation globally and offer a clear long term path for progression.
Summary of key responsibilities as Corporate Account Handler;
- Manage a portfolio of corporate accounts, nurturing and developing over time
- Ensuring cover is places with appropriate carriers
- Validating all compliance requirements are met
- Liaising regularly externally with clients and the insurance markets and internally with client account teams
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, advising on risk and cover requirements
- Preparation of renewal documents
There is a strong package on offer with a highly competitive base salary, pension, life insurance, private medical, employee share schemes and much more.
If this sounds the perfect fit for you, please apply and you will receive a call if your profile matches up well to discuss the opportunity in further detail before your CV is sent to the client.