Senior Client Services Administrator
Are you incredibly organised with superb attention to detail? Have you worked for a staffing or services business in the past? Are you looking for an interim or temp to perm position to start asap?
Your new company is a hyper-growth, multi-national business who provides consulting and staffing services to the investment banking sector. With a global headquarters based in the heart of London, they boast impressive success across EMEA and the US.
The role is business critical as it will ensure the clients are correctly serviced and the sales team get the necessary support.
- Process all Statement of Work for the company’s operations
- Ensure all the information is held correctly and updated on the systems and portals
- Identify and escalate issues to relevant internal stakeholders and support in the resolutions
- Keep a close eye on SOW renewal dates and make sure they are completed on time
- Seek and implement process improvements
- Ideally, experience working in staffing, services or consultancy business
- Experience with SOWs will be hugely beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Previous experience managing heavy workloads and concurrent tasks
- Experience in high volume transactional admin role