Buyer County Durham
Buyer - County Durham - £30,000
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of systems for the Automotive & Oil and Gas sectors.
Due to continued success in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Buyer that will lead the purchasing activities for the site. The successful candidate will work alongside Engineers and production staff coordinating all aspects of purchasing including materials, logistics and transport.
- The salary range offered is £30,000 with 25 days holiday and an early Friday finish.
- Mange all suppliers, place orders, using MRP and negotiate prices
- Liaise with freight companies for goods in and out
- Manage stock levels and manage budgets
- Producing reports to dictate cost reduction initiatives
- Previous purchasing experience
- Ideally engineering/fabrication industry experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good level of computer literacy
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a global manufacturer
- Take the lead in purchasing activities
- Competitive salary, good benefits and an early Friday finish