Primary SEN Teacher
A local SEN school located in Radlett is looking for an SEN Teacher to join their team. For this role you will be responsible for high quality, autism specific education and development of a class / group of pupils with ASD. This requires you to ensure the quality of teaching and learning meets statutory requirements. Also you must ensure continuity across the 24 hour curriculum and contribute to joint planning.
The school offers specialist provision for children and young people with autism and other associated needs. It was recently judged to be 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted, with their January 2017 report stating that 'the care and welfare of pupils is at the heart of the school’s work.’ The schools approach is simple; they place children at the centre of all that they do and tailor all of their teaching, therapy programmes and care to their personal needs, to ensure that the provision is as individual as the children.
- Fully Qualified Teacher (QTS)
- Experience as a Teacher within an SEN Primary School
- An understanding of SEN and how to support additional needs
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to help children with various needs with their development
- Able to develop new activities to use in your lessons
- Great communication skills
- Passionate about supporting children
- Available Immediately on a full time basis!
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.