Partner - Family - Swindon - Salary DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Top 100 UK Law Firm's Swindon office to join their highly regarded Family team as a Partner. This firm have a fantastic reputation for the service they provide; and are now seeking a motivated and ambitious lawyer to grow their family law practice. This is a managerial role with supervisory responsibility for a small team.
- Carrying out matrimonial & finance work in line with the department's business plan
- Working with the Head of Department to produce & implement a Business Development plan
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Coaching and mentoring the Family team
- Ensuring the Family team delivers exceptional customer service
- Ensuring that working processes & practices comply with quality and service standards
- Qualified solicitor
- Clear business plan for growth proposition in Family area of law
- Substantial experience within Family law with a specialism in dealing with matrimonial and finance work
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven ability to win new business through networking & marketing
- Proven ability to manage a small team
If you are keen to find out more about this role or are open to having a confidential conversation regarding new opportunities, please call Matthew Dewsnap on or email , or apply!
Please contact Matthew Dewsnap, National Account Manager, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs.