***Support Worker*** £8 per hour - £8.70 per hour (weekend enhancement) Full Time - Part Time or Bank Candidates will be considered
Role Overview - Support Worker
For a Supported Living Service for Adults with Learning Disability. Full time, permanent contracts, full training provided, DBS paid for, excellent career progression opportunities with an award-winning healthcare provider. You will join an established staff team, who share a passion for providing an excellent, person centred approach for our service users. You will provide care and support personalised to each Service User in line with their Care Plan. You will work within the team to provide individual high quality person-centred care to Service Users.
Essential - Support Worker -
- Participation in a wide range of Service User activities in the Service and community -
- Willingness to provide a range of care, relating to individual care plans including personal care -
- Ability to work within policy, process and systems of work e.g. medication management -
- Flexibility to work irregular hours e.g. early morning, evening, weekends, sleep-ins -
- Use own initiative and to multi-task
- Work well in a team
- Full driving licence to transport Service Users in the community - desirable
- Engages with and follows individual Service User Care Plans
- Updates Service User Care Plans and risk assessments
- Provides key worker support
- Act as advocate for the Service User
Click apply and your CV it will go directly to the recruitment team for review. And please note, we are a responsive employer, and every application will be responded to.