Would you like a job that fits around the school day?
We’re looking for a passionate, hardworking and highly charismatic individual to join our sales team. Following your initial training programme, you will be responsible for contacting businesses to introduce our solution and secure an appointment for our team of Account Directors.
The role offers flexible working; perfect for a local candidate with school hour commitments.
Checkit is a pioneering Cambridge-based technology business. We create innovative hardware and software services for businesses. We’re energetic, fast-paced and passionate about what we do. Checkit is growing rapidly and has ambitious plans to expand into new territories.
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a fun, energetic team environment
- Be approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Have first class communication skills
- Be able to use their own initiative and be quick thinking
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a persuasive and influential telephone manner
- Be confident with technology
Responsibilities will include:
- Calling cold and warm prospects to introduce Checkit’s unique service
- Working closely with field sales team to set sales appointment
- Making a specific number of outbound calls daily
- Updating our CRM system
- Researching prospects
- Ensure Field Sales dairies are updated with correct and accurate information