Business Development Manager
BDM - IT/Technology Sector
£25,000 + Commission
- Industry Award Company
- Triple Digit Growth
- Birthday Day Off
My client prides themselves on their services and products ranging from infrastructure, security and cloud as well as up and coming newer vendors, with full consultancy solutions and collaboration. They develop and support a spectrum of bespoke, cutting edge tech across a broad range of industries - working with SMEs and Large Blue Chop Corporations such as Muller and British Airways. As they continue to grow and innovate, they are looking for a tech driven individual to provide core support to their existing network of clients and increase revenue.
With modern tech and happy customers, they provide a brilliant, vibrant atmosphere for someone to thrive! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to grow, and work within a dynamic company with forward thinking colleagues.
- Maintaining and developing a diverse portfolio of accounts
- Promoting companies portfolio of IT solutions to an new and existing clients
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Achieving sales targets
- Developing and delivering bespoke sales presentations
- Attending customer meetings, often accompanied by a Solutions Architect or the IT vendor
- Previous experience in a sales environment, with a proven track record in delivering against sales targets and KPIs
- Experience and knowledge in MSP, ISP, Telecoms or Computer Hardware/Software would be an advantage.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as organisational skills.
- Professional and friendly approach with excellent relationship building skills and telephone manner.