EXCELLENT opportunity with a local employer.
£18K - £22K doe - Harrogate - Full Time - Permanent - 9% Contributory Pension Scheme - 30 days annual leave, rising by one day every year until 35 - Death in Service, (4 x salary) and more.
Our client is a well established and progressive services provider.
Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
The main purpose of the role is to assist their back office function with ongoing operational administration support.
Key duties include:
- To ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the Contracts process
- To ensure the timely and accurate production of payment requests and monitor receipts
- To assist with all aspects of ISA administration
- To assist with the production of quarterly valuations
- To assist with aspects of cash settlement
- To provide assistance to ensure accurate and timely completion of reconciliations
- To set up new clients, close accounts and amend client data
- To provide back - up cover when required on reception
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience, ideally in a financial services environment.
You will have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
This is a process driven role, so ideally, you will enjoy working to set processes and procedures, accurately.
You will have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.