SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
********** SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER *************
Excellent package and opportunity
Purpose of Sales Account Manger Role
Our clients business has grown rapidly over the last 6 years and is an exciting time in the company's development. There is an excellent opportunity available immediately for a Sales Account Manager with the experience and proven track record to join our clients growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities of Sales Account Manager
To lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business and develop and maintain effective key customer relationships. The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional selling a range of sophisticated IT products and services to IT Directors, Purchasing Managers and Managing Directors. The role is heavily focussed on new business and is suited to people who are 'sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective results.
The role revolves around excellent communication and the main duties are likely to include:
- Identifying, following up & closing new business opportunities, presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails as appropriate. Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close
- Planning and preparing sales literature & presentations (when appropriate)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective & existing clients
- Providing management with feedback
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the company’s key products and services
The successful candidate will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage. However, support is available from the CEO and Sales Manager for complex large pitches and strategies.
Essential skills and experience of Sales Account Manager
Personal qualities like good business sense, great communication and sales skills count for more than formal qualifications in this role.
You will have a proven track record of new sales and account management in a business to business environment, within an IT vertical. Candidates who hold or have held such positions for a UK IT reseller will be an excellent fit. Skills and experience we seek include:
- Proven sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and persuader with the ability to 'close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- UK driving license (own car is preferable)
- IT literacy - good grasp of Microsoft Office suite of programs
KEY RESULTS/DELIVERABLES/BUDGET RESPONISBILITIES
Specific targets, KPIs and budgets will be drafted and agreed as part of the Sales Account Manager Plan that the successful candidate will be responsible for producing.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our staff are imperative to our success and you can expect a competitive salary package in line with your experience plus a host of additional benefits.
Package to include:
- Competitive Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- Car Allowance
- Commission paid on Gross Profit after expenses for new business sales
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 08:30 - 17:30 (except Bank Holidays)
- Holiday: 20 days per year (Jan - Dec)
- Private Health Care (after 6 months of permanent employment)
- Pension Contribution (after 6 months of permanent employment)
You will report to the Sales Manager.
***************** DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW ***********************
***********INTERVIEWING NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE START **************