Graduate Consulting Sales
My Client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in 1974, they have experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. We also operate on 55% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
They are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within Consulting Sales. Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £28K+
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Health care
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy