Business Development Manager - Facades - South West
BusinessDevelopment Manager is required for our client, a major blue-chip facades company that operate worldwide and they have a requirement for a top level Business Development Manager to generate and build relationships with fabricators and industry professionals within their commercial team. There will be an element of specification sales within the role. The role will cover the South West & West Midlands.
The suitable Business Development Manager will have a good knowledge of the curtain-walling, glazing or facade industry and a strong sales background with a proven sales record within the doors & windows industry is required. As a Business Development Manager you will have the ability to build strong relationships and networks across the South West and West Midlands area.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Developing a new network of fabricators
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships
- CPD presentations
- Liaise closely with Sales Management
- Maximise turnover and profit with existing customers
- Monthly review of performance & new target areas
Business Development Manager Requirements
- Proven sales experience - experience of selling windows, doors, fittings, PVCu, Aluminium.
- To establish network of fabricators in the area.
- Proven successful sales track record
- Full driving licence
- Based in the South West / West Midlands
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.