ElevateRTC are currently looking to speak with experienced Specification Writers, ideally who have worked within a bakery manufacturing business. We are working with a leading cake manufacturer in North Wales who are on the lookout for a new member of the Technical Team to provide support including artwork amends, KPI reporting, change management and regulatory/supplier updates.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for accurate completion of customer supplier assurance questionnaires and customer quality attribute sheets.
- Export and Branded Specification requirements are delivered to the agreed critical path to ensure timetables are met.
- Accountable for the correct allocation of barcodes
- To input data on raw material management system ensuring all fields are relevant and up to date.
- To maintain and update the SEDEX system, and ensure that compliance levels are achieved in line with customer and industry expectations.
- To ensure that all specifications used within the business are accurate and up to date, including bulk, export and brand to enable the businesss to have confidence in the information stored.
- To liaise with members of the technical and account management teams and beyond (Commercial, Marketing, Operational and NPD) to ensure that we are able to share best practice & promote a continuous learning approach to our NPD and specifictions/ legal labelling process.
To apply for this role you should have recent and suitable experience within a food industry role and ideally be educated to A Level standard. You must also have good HACCP knowledge and have excellent written and communication skills.
So,if you'd like to work in a beautiful setting, have career growth AND enjoy eating cake, please apply today!