Field Sales Representative - Stoke
SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for an experienced Field Representative to join our busy team based in Stoke to visit opticians, referral management centres and GP's at their practices. You will be largely based on the road cold calling practices & promoting our NHS ophthalmology service.
We are extremely proud of what we do so are looking for someone with a positive attitude to promote our service.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first class way and will make sure you are the first point of contact for both existing and prospective referrers.
So what can we offer you?
- £25,000 per annum salary
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- Company car, phone, laptop and tablet
- 37.5 hours working week over 5 days (Mon to Fri)
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
Why join SpaMedica?
- Our outcomes are some of the best in the UK - helping thousands of patients improve their vision.
- Our patients provide fantastic feedback about us - this includes our short waiting times, their improvement in vision and how it’s improved their quality of life.
- We’re very friendly and you’ll see lots of smiles from staff and patients.
- We’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
- We need somebody to establish, develop and maintain external relationships with new and current referrers. You will promote all aspects of the SpaMedica service.
- You will act as a first point of contact for new and existing referrals ensuring that relationships are maintained and developed
- You will be a strong route planner as the role will take you around the surrounding area so getting the most out of your day is vital
- You will promote and attend events, open evenings and presentations. This may also include attending conferences and exhibitions so some occasional evening work may be required
- You will adhere to pre-agreed monthly KPIs.
We are a busy team and your role is vital to ensure our service is promoted to the people who matter.
To be considered, you will have a minimum 12 months experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now.