Complex Care Workers- LS18
Complex Care Workers Wanted! LS18
Sugarman Health are currently searching for motivated Complex Care workers in Leeds area.
This is a permanent full-time or part time role with a salary of £8.50 to £9.50 Experience is essential, but bespoke training will be offered to the right candidates.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and energetic carers who understand the imperative for the highest standards. If you want to make a difference, and you believe you can help your patients achieve independence then we want to hear from you!
What we require from you:
- The ability to deliver day care for our client who has a Brain Injury, you will be supporting the client in their home.
- Shift patterns are Mon to Sun 9pm to 7am
- You will engage with other branches across the Sugarman Health network to support and mould both your development and those around you
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Sugarman Health Recruitment as "the agency of choice"
- Adherence to compliance and awareness of ever evolving legislation
- The desire to go that extra mile to provide quality complex care
The ideal individual will have some form of complex care experience as a minimum.
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Increase in salary at set target levels
- Industry renowned and unparalleled ongoing training and development modules run internally
- An existing client pool
- Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes due the rapid growth of the company
You can find out more about Sugarman Health by visiting our website. You can stay up to date with all of our latest news and jobs by liking our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer