Our client is a private medical clinic, located on the renowned Harley Street, looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team!
JOB ROLE: Reception / Cashier
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9am - 6pm (with 1 Saturday + 1 Sunday per month - either paid overtime or a day off in lieu)
SALARY: 23 - 28K
LOCATION: West End
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Provide a professional reception service to all patients of the clinic.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Take clear and precise messages for staff and ensuring they are received in a timely fashion.
- Undertake any bookings as necessary with the IDEAS system.
- Daily cashing up as required.
- Take payments for invoices sent from other satellites.
- Receive payments from patients and process those, either cash, cheque or card terminal.
- Provide accounts department with daily pack for banking.
- Provide printout of all transactions and treatments in order for these to be allocated by accounts
- Manage the donor bank cash to donors and reconcile monthly.
- Manage the 'bad debts' listing and follow up with patients who have not paid.
- To work in conjunction with the Finance & Admin Manager in maintaining/introducing and improving standards, office procedures and reception activities within the Clinic.
- To keep up to date with changes to clinic practice in order to facilitate current information to patients.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Computer literate in the relevant database(s) e.g. IDEAS/enquiry tracker/I Match.
- Emergency situation SOPs.
- Confidentiality requirements
- Human Resources requirements.
- Health and Safety procedures, including Manual Handling, Fire and Infection Control.
- Competent in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Quality Management System requirements
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy