Credit Control Manager
Credit Control Manager
Tunstall’s vision is to give people the freedom to live as independently, securely, healthily and happily as they are able.
Tunstall Healthcare Group offers a range of Connected Care and Connected Health solutions across each of its main regions - UK, Nordics, Southern Europe, Central Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Tunstall is a Truly Global Business with products and services provided across 52 countries offering Solutions in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Remote Patient Monitoring & Support and Integrated NurseCall Systems.
Position: AP & AR Manager
Location: Whitley, Goole, DN14 0HR
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum
About the role:
The AP & AR Manager will manage the AR and AP ledgers ensuring timely invoicing for all revenue streams whilst protecting the company's debt position, and to ensure supplier payments are made to terms, under the guidance of the UK & Ops Financial Controller.
Cash targets set are agreed with Finance in order to support the company’s daily commitments. The function assists in maximising sales whilst ensuring minimum bad debts.
The role of AR & AP Manager will oversee the running of the Credit Control team (5), AP team (3) and Invoicing team (2) and will ensure the timely collection of the debtors’ ledger in an organised and professional manner in accordance with company policy whilst maintaining complete customer satisfaction.
- Previous Credit Control & Accounts Payable experience
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English
- Strong IT skills with efficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with financial / CRM systems.
- Experience using Baan and Credica would be highly desirable however not essential as training will be given
- Previous team leading experience
- Good verbal communication skills with a polite but firm manner
- Flexible approach especially during the company’s quarter and year end accounting periods
You may have experience of the following: AP & AR Manager, AP Manager, AR Manager, Finance Manager, Credit Controller, Credit Control Manager, Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Receivable Manager, Credit Manager, Accounts Manager, etc.