Marketing and Database Administrator for AI start-up
Are you an Marketing and Database Guru? Seeking a new in-office role?
Why not join a start-up that's creating the first AI Business Advisor® on the planet?
Working from a cool mews office (located in W9 3DY) with great transport links, we’re innovating new ideas on how we can help every small business in the country to grow, using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
We want to reach and help the UK’s 5.5million small businesses and you can play a key role in that, by coming on board with an experienced team that founded Mazda Cars UK, ran the government’s small business improvement programmes and created several tech start-ups.
- Build, manage and grow an international database for use by the company and its partner network.
- Learn how to grow a start-up into a profitable business by working first hand with its experienced Founders.
- Pick up transferable business skills by working on performance improvement programmes with partners and clients
- Manage the office through the week as the Founders travel around recruiting new partners
- Earn shares in the company by going beyond the job to become a vital contributor to its success
- The CRM system
- Segmenting data groups
- Supporting marketing campaigns
- Managing client and prospect data streams
- Managing partner / client activity
- Advising on key metrics
- Data acquisition and cleansing
- Business development events
- Scheduling marketing emails
- Office management
- Must have good understanding and experience of CRM and mailing software
- Strong IT skills
- Previous marketing experience in professional services
- Experience of website content management
- Database management expertise
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- A hard worker who buys into what the business is striving to achieve and doesn’t watch the clock
- Living in easy reach of W9 3DY
- A good living rate
- Profit sharing
- Shares in the company
All negotiable for the right (special) person