Personal Assistant to CFO
Job Title: PA to CFO – Global
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer, Global
Based at: Richmond upon Thames, UK
Reed Exhibitions (RX) is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools. Every year we run over 500 events in 30 countries, bringing together over 7 million event participants worldwide. With 4000 employees we serve 43 industries in 38 offices around the globe. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX Group. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries.
We are currently looking for a PA who will be responsible for the administrative support for the Global Chief Financial Officer. This is a key role within the organisation and the job will include the following duties.
- Complex diary and email management
- Arranging travel - booking complex trips, taking initiative on recommending travel solutions and preparing detailed itineraries
- Organising meetings including key international internal meetings (co-ordinating attendee travel, arranging accommodation and transfers)
- Visa applications
- Liaising with key stakeholders: World Wide Board, Central teams, Business units and RELX.
- Working with the other four Corporate PAs to co-ordinate World Wide Board member diaries/meetings
- Fielding telephone, email inquiries and correspondence
- Communication of month end reports to RELX management
- Managing Purchase Order system and payment of invoices
- Managing expense claims and company credit cards
- General administrative support & ad-hoc projects
- Close working relationship with the Group Finance Team to meet deadlines and assess priorities
Ideal candidate profile:
- Financial administration background
- Ability to anticipate events/issues. Uses initiative to resolve sudden changes to itineraries etc. Being one step ahead, i.e. problem solver
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills, resourceful.
- Flexible approach to work with varying hours
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good communicator, friendly and personable
- Prioritising days/weeks/months ahead
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel. PowerPoint
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CV’S FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY HERE.