HM Land Registry has an exciting opportunity for a Data Architect to join the team based in Plymouth. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary of £39,785 - £43,442 (including IT allowance of £4,609)
It is an exciting time for HM Land Registry (HMLR) as we embark on a major transformation programme. HMLR's ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. We are now looking for an experienced Data Architect to join our Digital, Data and Technology team to help us to achieve this.
About the role:
As Data Architect you will support the governance, assurance and leads on the delivery of HM Land Registry's Data Architecture. Part of this role will involve keeping up to date with advances affecting the Data Architecture function and awareness and consideration of cross-government Data Architecture initiatives.
What we’re looking for in our Data Architect:
The successful candidate will have experience in design and data architecture, transforming from logical models to physical schemas, with experience in defining mappings / transformations between data models.
You remain calm whilst working under pressure, dealing with a wide variety of tasks and will have experience in problem solving using data design. You will see opportunities for improvements and be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences through appropriate medium.
Benefits of becoming our Data Architect:
HMLR offers very competitive terms, conditions and benefits. We provide excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development. You will have access to Civil Service pension and benefits arrangements, generous leave allowances and flexible working – exactly what you would expect from a progressive employer.
We also offer:
- An employee recognition scheme
- Long-service awards
- Maternity and adoption leave of up to 26 weeks’ full pay, followed by 13 weeks’ statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid
- Paternity leave allowance of two weeks plus four days’ paid leave
- Paid time off for public service duties, for example if you are an armed forces reservist
- Paid volunteering leave
- A social and sports club in every office
- The opportunity to compete in national Civil Service competitions for a wide variety of sports
- Access to our employee assistance programme for counselling and support on a wide range of issues
- An interest-free loan for season tickets and/or bicycles and safety equipment
- Many other rewards including access to discounted healthcare, a Microsoft Home Use programme and shopping, leisure and finance discounts
To continue your application for the role of Data Architect, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Closing Date: 27th March