Senior Sales Team Member
Senior Sales Team Member
As a full time Level 3, Senior Sales Team Member, you are at the heartbeat of our client’s sales floor.
You are there to support the Store Leader and Floor Manager cultivate a friendly environment by greeting every customer as you would wish to be greeted and helping your colleagues do the same. Our client is looking for a Senior Sales Team Member who can excel at meeting each and every customer's needs and who enjoys providing tailor-made advice/support.
As the store's full time Level 3, Senior Sales Team Member, you will be there to help drive the store and each store team member to reach their collective and personal KPI and targets. Our client is looking for those who are driven to achieve and exceed in all aspects of the role.
One of the benefits of working for the company is that you will be in the enviable position of being one the first to learn about new Apple products and initiatives. Our client hopes that the excitement you will hold can drive you to share this knowledge with both your team members and customers alike.
Operating at the core of the business, you provide customers with their first impression of the business, Apple and your own store. You will utilise your exceptional listening skills and guide the customer through the Sales Process; identifying, selecting, purchasing, education, reinforcing and support. Your role will be diverse and not just restricted to customer interaction. As an ambitious individual you will welcome opportunities to gain knowledge regarding visual merchandising, product and service knowledge as well as opportunities to learn and improve sales techniques. With opportunities to further your career, your success will not only be measured by individual productivity, and overall store performance but also by your attitude.
Essential Criteria of Level 3, Senior Store Team Member
You will be:
- Sales driven to reach all targets set;
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience;
- Experienced with Apple products in one way or another;
- Warm, friendly and able to engage with customers and other team members;
- Able to use clear and concise communication skills which customers can understand;
- Approachable, empathetic, with the ability to listen carefully;
- A team player who can think on your feet, and
- Presentable, enthusiastic and friendly.
- Passionate about the Apple brand and products;
- Have the ability to take direction and filter this down to your team members appropriately;
- Flexible with schedules as hours will be based on business needs, and
- Where possible, be able to help cover other stores should the need arise.
To apply for the role of Senior Sales Team Member, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Sales Team Member, Senior Retail Advisor, Retail Supervisor, Assistant Shop Manager, Senior Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Senior Shop Advisor, Senior Store Assistant, Retail, Sales.