Marketing Manager Digital focus (Part-time) @ Unique London Experience Providers
Join our small team in launching a business nationally!
Since launching in August 2017, HotTug UK is proving to be London’s most unique experience and attractions. With 5 star reviews on Tripadvisor, fantastic press coverage and having had thousands of happy customers we are looking to grow and expand.
This year we have big plans, expanding our startup across the country and beyond and adding some exciting new products to our mix along with a major overhaul of our website, brand and campaigns.
To do so we are looking for a Part-Time marketing manager to help drive the business forward. The role would suit someone with a passion to play an important role in a startup business and excited by our product. As a fast growing startup we need someone to take over the reigns from the founder and formulate, implement and manage our marketing over the coming year.
We are very flexible with this role and it can be carried out from home or our office.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Formulate and manage our marketing strategy.
- Create marketing materials and campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Preparing online marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Coming up with new ideas for publicity stunts and new ways to drive traffic to our website.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role (5 years min)
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns, PPC, FB ads etc.
- Ability to work as part as a small team.
Salary advertised is annual so will be pro rata dependent on number of days worked. We are looking for 2-3 days per week ideally.
You will of course also get access to regular free HotTug trips!
Start Date: Asap, so apply straight away