This is a fantastic opportunity with a great client of ours. We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to manage the administrative functions and welfare within our office in Altrincham. We need someone that is able to see where improvements can be made and implement them to add value to the way the office is run.
Our client are a forward thinking, creative, international technology business.
They look for driven individuals that are used to working in a fast paced environment.
Key duties of the Office Manager:
- Welcoming and assisting visitors to the office
- Manage and coordinate the team to maintain tidiness and professionalism of the office environment
- Promptly receive, assess and direct calls to the office
- Point of contact for suppliers
- Communication with cleaning contractors and building management
- Supports on new office requirements from a follow up and administrative perspective
- Manage all Safety and Security
- H&S / Facilities requirements
- Ordering lunches for office events and keeping track of suppliers and feedback of them
- General filing, organisation and stationery supplies
- Support on events and administration as requested by the team
- Miscellaneous projects as business dictates
- Supporting other offices with policies, processes and practices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisation
- Ability to lead a team
- Able to juggle a number of different tasks
- Customer service focus and experience
- Advanced IT Skills
- Experience working within an international organisation
Excellent opportunity for an Office Manager in Altrincham.
Competitive Salary dependant on experience
Mon - Fri